On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, @CAPA_arthritis hosted its first-ever Tweet Chat on pregnancy, parenting and arthritis (#arthritisparent). Here is what we talked about, along with a summary of the results.
- What are the key questions or concerns about pregnancy and arthritis?
- What do you wish someone told you about getting pregnant while living with arthritis?
- What are the most helpful tips for breastfeeding / nursing your child while living with arthritis?
- How does arthritis affect life as a parent?
- What is the most helpful life hack you’ve used as a parent with arthritis?
- What is still needed to support parents or prospective parents about pregnancy or parenting? What resources do you recommend?