Join us to try a new educational companion – Arthritis+Patient App!
This App was developed by Dr. Manisha Mulgund, a community rheumatologist in Hamilton, to provide patient education and self-management. It is a free, user-friendly tool that is available on iOS and android App Store. To access the app and learn about its functionality and use, please visit this link.
The main features of the app include:
- Patient Symptom Journal
- Overview of IA (RA, PsA, AS/SpA) and self-management tools to enable to patient to understand their disease and engage with their rheumatologist
- Allows for functional assessment with graphs to review progress including scores such as HAQ, BASDAI, BASFI
- Audio clips and easy-to-read guides plus links to external content
- A built in Homunculus to help patients document the exact joints that are painful
- Data stays on your device once you enter it
- Provides useful websites/URL to read further
Please leave your feedback in the anonymous survey within the app; your feedback is very important for the research team!