Many people that live with arthritis understand the invisible or hidden parts of living with the disease – for example, pain that limits shopping and other activities of daily living or fatigue that affects how long they can stand or work. On June 1, 2023. Dr. Dorothy Riddle, founder of the Hidden Mobility Disabilities Alliance (HMDA), discussed the Limited Mobility Disabilities including:
- What is limited mobility?
- Who is affected by limited mobility?
- How are they affected?
- What can we do to be more aware of limited mobility?
- How do we ensure our spaces are accessible for people living with limited mobility?
- How can those of us with limited mobility ensure that we thrive?
Learn about Effective Self-Care for Those with Limited Mobility HERE
Listen to a full conversation with Dr. Riddle HERE