Arthritis affects individuals in many aspects of their life including decisions regarding pregnancy and in carrying out their role as a parent. As a result, CAPA has launched a project to identify patient information needs as it relates to pregnancy and parenting. The survey was launched in September 2015 during Arthritis Awareness month. The survey was intended to be completed by individuals living with arthritis and people in their social support network, such as spouses, rheumatologists and allied health care professionals. Below you will find a summary of the survey results and posters presented at various scientific conferences.
- Summary of survey results
- Presentation at European League Against Rheumatism Congress (June 14, 2017)
- Poster – Canadian Rheumatology Association meeting (February 2017)
- Letter to Federal Minister of Health – medication safety during pregnancy & breastfeeding (September 2016)
- Poster – Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research conference (May 2016)
- Poster – International Conference on Reproduction, Pregnancy & Rheumatic Disease (March 2016)
- Poster – Canadian Rheumatology Association meeting (February 2016)